Marriage Testimonials/Prenuptial Forms
For marriages occurring outside the Archdiocese of San Francisco but within the United States, submit the required paperwork to the Tribunal at least four (4) weeks prior to the wedding.
For marriages occurring outside the United States, submit the required paperwork to the Tribunal at least eight (8) weeks prior to the wedding.
On behalf of the BRIDE and separately on behalf of the GROOM:
- Pre-Marriage Testimony (Form A)
- Pre-Nuptial Witness Testimony (Form B), from two witnesses
- Baptismal Certificate (must be an original, signed document, issued within six months and include notations)
- Dispensation (if needed on behalf of Catholic party) (must be the original dispensation document)
- Confirmation Certificate, if not noted on the baptismal certificate
- Marriage Nullity Decree, if applicable (certified copy)
Incomplete packets are returned to the parish submitting them. The Tribunal is not responsible for any delays in sending packets to dioceses when materials are incomplete or missing.